Your business application may meet 80% of your requirements – for the other 20%, choose Perfect Image to help.
With most modern business applications, the majority of your requirements will be met with out-of-the-box functionality. But what can you do about the additional fields or functionality you may need? Your business has its own unique way of working – your business applications should reflect that and be as exceptional as your business. Often businesses have specific processes or operations that call for customisation of business applications. Customising your solution maximises the value you get from your investment to make sure it fits into your organisation properly, supports your processes, and makes your team’s lives easier by having information readily available.
Our team of business application experts will work with your team to discover your business needs, the way you work, and the goals you’re trying to achieve. They will then translate that into the best solution for your organisation with a blend of consultancy, customisation and development. We’re a Microsoft Gold Partner with the qualified, experienced staff you need to make sure your solution is tailored to exactly what you want.
Let us help to make sure your applications are specifically designed for you, to make your team more efficient and to drive business growth. If you want to make sure that your solution continues delivering value long-term, we offer business applications support and managed IT services. Our support can offer you a blend of break/fix support, proactive managed services that identify issues before they become problems, and consultancy to keep your systems continually optimised.
Choose Perfect Image’s expertise and services to connect and optimise your processes, people and data. Our customisation services can include the following and so much more:
ARCINOVA approached Perfect Image to help them understand the complexity of the IT systems they would inherit as part of the due diligence work they were performing during the purchase of the site.Read More
In 2011, healthcare rm approached Perfect Image to create a CRM system to replace the limited functionality of the Access databases and Excel spreadsheets they were using.Read More
Ardent wanted to better understand and manage a single view of the customer across several organisational functions such as finance, operations and sales all within one single solution. Read into how we helped them to do this with Microsoft Dynamics 365.Read More
Find out how North East England Chamber of Commerce were able to improve communication with members with help from Perfect Image and Microsoft Dynamics 365.Read More
Migration from on-site to cloud servers and implementing Office 365 to reduce costs, enhance digital security, and improve accessibility for field workers.Read More
Find out how we helped Merseytravel to better understand and manage a single view of the customer across several disparate organisations and back-office systems by using Microsoft Dynamics 365.Read More
Take a look at the range of powerful, industry-leading business applications we can offer you. These tools can help to transform the way you work and boost productivity and efficiency in a cost-effective way.
Perfect Image has 28+ years’ experience of designing, delivering and managing intelligent IT solutions. We can help with everything from a simple single-system migration to a full Modern Workplace solution – then we can support or fully manage it for you afterwards. Our friendly, specialist teams of dedicated experts are on hand to tailor your systems to the way your business works, to help empower your staff and boost productivity. We are nationally recognised IT solution experts who offer a unique blend of specialist IT services and world-class technologies. Let us help you to transform your business and drive incredible results.