Request A FREE Consultation
Request A FREE Consultation
Integrations
Request A FREE Cloud Consultation
Request A FREE Consultation
Contact Us
View Current Vacancies
Business Applications
Business Applications

Integrate the Microsoft Power Platform to quickly unlock the full potential of Dynamics 365 and Office 365!

Typically, 80% of your business requirements for technology will come out of the box - but what about the other 20% that is key to solving your specific business problems? Bespoke software development is one answer; but it is traditionally high cost and time consuming. Previously it would take months for a team of technical experts to code a business application. However, in today’s technology-driven era, apps need to be up and available when you need them most – now. Applications also have lifecycles that make it vital to be able to design and build them quickly and efficiently. By adopting the Microsoft Power Platform, building apps that empower your team to do more can take just minutes.

What is the Microsoft Power Platform?

The Microsoft Power Platform makes it easy for you to build business apps that connect to your data, use powerful workflow automation, and run on any device and many operating systems, and then automate the apps for improved efficiency. Create visually stunning and functionality-rich apps that make the most of device capabilities such as GPS, cameras and pen controls. Define business rules and logic to run automatic workflows, validate data, and drive business processes. Apps and your whole stack of Microsoft products (Office 365, Dynamics 365, etc.) are seamlessly connected to a common data model that holds and updates all information for consistent and accurate data management. Best of all, you can customise apps as much as you like, without writing even a line of code. If you can use PowerPoint and Excel, you can use the Power Platform.

The Power Platform is made up of three key, easy-to-use platforms:

PowerApps
Create a productivity-boosting app for every task and take advantage of built in extensibility and customisation opportunities.
Discover PowerApps
Power BI
Embed intelligence into your apps, make sense of your data and utilise deeper insights to discover new opportunities.
Discover Power BI
Flow
Increase efficiency with customisable process flow templates for automated workflows, and guide users with business process flows.
Discover Microsoft Flow
microsoft-power-platform-screenshot

Power Platform Integration With Business Applications

The benefits of connecting the Power Platform and your other business applications are that you can make Office 365 and Dynamics 365 completely your own with beneficial apps that are custom-made to your business. You can customise and extend SharePoint Online, use PowerApps with Microsoft Teams, build apps on Dynamics 365, and so much more. It becomes your business’s one key platform, offering you unlimited opportunity. The Microsoft Power Platform brings all your data together into an innovative common data model that seamlessly joins all of your Microsoft products to ensure up-to-date and accurate data. Experience the efficiency of automation for the applications you use every day with deep integration with SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, and Dynamics 365 by connecting to hundreds of data sources out-of-the-box, including your on-premise data.

Why Choose Perfect Image as Your Solution Provider? 

Perfect Image has 28+ years’ experience of designing, delivering and managing intelligent IT solutions. We’re a Microsoft Gold Partner and AWS Advanced Consulting Partner who can help with everything from a simple single-system migration to a full Modern Workplace solution – then we can support or fully manage it for you afterwards. Our friendly, specialist teams of dedicated experts are on hand to tailor your systems to the way your business works, to help empower your staff and boost productivity. We use a unique blend of consulting, results-focused solution architecture, and proactive support to ensure you gain the most value from your systems now and in the future. We are a nationally recognised IT solution provider that offers specialist IT services and world-class technologies to transform your business and drive incredible results.

Request a Free Consultation  

If you’d like to speak to one of our experts, they will be happy to discuss your requirements and next steps. Get in touch today!

Contact Us